2016 – 2017 Scholarship Program and Application Process
For all applicants both International and Domestic
PhD Research Scholarships are available in projects aligning with MRIWA’s Research Priority Plan
Available for new projects beginning after October 31, 2016 and within 8 months of that date –
- 4 PhD research scholarships at no less than $30,000 annually
- 1 Directors’ PhD scholarship at no less than $40,000 in one of the following fields:
In-Situ Leaching Data Analytics Scale-up from Bench to Production
Applications are made in two parts: Formal application through individual university and EOI sent direct to MRIWA.
The process for enrolment and scholarship is determined by the individual university:
The Expression of Interest to MRIWA should be made as early as possible and no later than October 31, 2016.
At a minimum your EOI should include:
- Your full name, residential address, contact telephone number and email
- University Academic Record
- Letters of reference from two (2) academics familiar with your career
- One-page description of research proposal with signed endorsement from your proposed research supervisor, their university and faculty
EOI should be addressed to Dr Penny Atkins: email@example.com
Closing dates are dependant on university. Overall closing date for MRIWA is 31 October 2016.
Honours’ Research – Odwyn Jones Awards – CLOSED
For further information please contact MRIWA on 08 6180 4340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org