2017 PhD Scholarship Program and Application Process
***The 2017 PhD Scholarship round is now closed, thank you to all applicants who submitted their EOI’s***
For all applicants both International and Domestic
3 PhD Research Scholarships are available in projects aligning with MRIWA’s Research Priority Plan
Available for new projects beginning after October 31, 2017 and within 8 months of that date.
- 1 Directors’ PhD Scholarship at no less than $40,000 in one of the following fields:
In-Situ Leaching Data Analytics Scale-up from Bench to Production
- 2 PhD research scholarships at no less than $30,000 annually
- Odwyn Jones Scholarship
- MRIWA Research Scholarship (open to women applicants only)
Please ensure that your EOI clearly states which Scholarship(s) you are applying for.
Applications are made in two parts: Formal application through individual university and EOI sent direct to MRIWA.
The process for enrolment and scholarship is determined by the individual university:
The Expression of Interest to MRIWA should be made as early as possible and no later than October 31, 2017.
At a minimum your EOI should include:
- Which Scholarship(s) (Directors’, Odwyn Jones or MRIWA Research) you wish to be considered for.
- Your full name, residential address, contact telephone number and email
- University Academic Record
- Letters of reference from two (2) academics familiar with your career
- One-page description of research proposal with signed endorsement from your proposed research supervisor, their university and faculty
EOI should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be deemed and considered as incomplete should you not provide an EOI directly to MRIWA.
Closing dates are dependent on university. Overall closing date for MRIWA is 31 October 2017.
For further information please contact MRIWA on 08 6180 4340 or email email@example.com