Job Opportunity – MRIWA Research Portfolio Manager.
An exciting possibility to join MRIWA as Research Portfolio Manager.
The Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia is growing its team and is looking for someone to lead its work on decarbonising mineral processing and low carbon products and markets, complementing the existing Green Steel and Net Zero Emission Mining Challenges.
What are we looking for?
- A relevant Bachelor degree or higher.
- Experienced project management professional
- A background in operations or research relevant to the minerals industry with knowledge of extractive metallurgy, the iron ore to steel value chain or the bauxite to aluminium value chain highly desirable.
- Highly developed science communication skills.
- Experienced in negotiation and representation, with proven ability to establish and maintain productive relationships and networks and lead collaborations with a broad range of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
For more information and to apply: https://search.jobs.wa.gov.au/page.php?pageID=160&windowUID=0&AdvertID=288244
Page was last reviewed 21 December 2021