Our Vision & Strategy
MRIWA seeks to ensure minerals research delivers value to Western Australia
Minerals research advancing Western Australia
- Impactful research: we support applied minerals research projects to create capability and deliver economic and social benefit to Western Australia.
- Collaborative research leadership: we partner with industry, academic and government stakeholders to activate innovation and research networks to attract investment in high-value activities.
- Knowledge transfer: we encourage the communication of minerals research findings to enable the implementation of research outcomes to deliver value for the State.
- Governance: we ensure robust governance and the application of contemporary fit-for-purpose corporate practices.
- Connected: we proactively build effective relationships to enable cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Engaged: we work closely with our stakeholders and are invested in achieving successful outcomes
- Respectful: we are thoughtful and considerate in our interactions and committed to exceeding expectations
- Progressive: we are advocates for the development and adoption of innovative solutions
- Agile: our collective strength is in learning and being responsive to the need for change
Page was last reviewed 20 July 2020