How to make a Complaint
All complaints must be made in writing.
What to include in your complaint
Your letter or email should briefly explain your complaint. Include details such as:
- Who you are complaining about;
- What you think has gone wrong;
- Times and dates;
- How you have been affected by the issue you are complaining about;
- Details of telephone conversations and meetings;
- Copies of relevant documents (e.g. letters or emails);
- The names of people you have dealt with;
- What you have done to try resolve the issue; and
- The outcome you are seeking.
How we will treat your complaint
- Acknowledge your written complaint to us promptly;
- Treat you with courtesy and respect;
- Consider your complaint carefully.
To make a complaint
All complaints must be made in writing, either via email or letter.
Send a letter to:
100 Plain Street,
East Perth WA 6004
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page was last reviewed 1 April 2022