Mineral Carbonation Roadmap Planning Workshop: Economic Viability
WA School of Mines: Minerals, Energy & Chemical Engineering are hosting online planning workshops.
The first free online session is being facilitated by Eric Lilford, Discipline Lead of Minerals & Energy Economics at Curtin University and is titled Economic Viability Workshop.
The Workshop will be conducted via Teams.
A Final Agenda and Pre-Reading Documents will be circulated 5 working days prior to the event.
The draft Agenda is as follows:
- Welcome & Apologies
- Acknowledgement of Country
- Workshop Overview
- A Preliminary Map of a Western Australian Mineral Carbonation Value Chain
- Toward Market Valuation of Mineral Carbonation By & Co Products
- Carbon Offset Value
- Identification of Revenue & Cost Drivers
- Levers for Optimising the Economics of Mineral Carbonation in Western Australia
- Prioritisation & Next Steps
For more information on the Mineral Carbonation roadmap click here.
If you have any questions and to find out more about the workshops, contact WA School of Mines: Minerals, Energy & Chemical Engineering at Curtin University via WASM-MECE Administration > WASM-MECEAdministration@curtin.edu.au
Have something to contribute to this challenge and want to know more? Register your details to join the conversation.
Page was last reviewed 9 January 2023