The MRIWA team is expanding
An exciting job opportunity to join MRIWA as Research Portfolio Manager.
Published: 9 March 2022
The Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA) is growing its team and is looking for someone to lead its work on precision and low impact mining, alternative use of tailings and waste, and the projects within our Expand the Mining Envelope, and Remediation and Mine Closure Program Areas.
What are we looking for?
- A relevant Bachelor degree or higher, a mining engineering degree is highly desirable,
- Demonstrated high-level and complex project management and analysis experience.
- A background in operations or research relevant to the minerals industry, with demonstrated knowledge of mining, mine tailings, and mine waste management.
- Highly developed communication skills including negotiation and facilitation.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain productive relationships and networks and lead collaborations with a broad range of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Reports to: CEO
- Closing Date: 2022-03-24 5:00 PM
- Contract: Two (2) year fixed term contract with the option for extensions and/or permanency
For more information and to apply: https://search.jobs.wa.gov.au/page.php?pageID=160&windowUID=0&AdvertID=294367
Page was last reviewed 21 September 2022